Tania Fernandez de Castro
Managing Director / Seattle
Tania has worked in the technology, government, manufacturing, and education sectors for over 18 years. Her multi-industry experience and approach has been a key factor in her ability to clearly understand business challenges, priorities, and drivers to deliver well-thought-out business solutions for her clients.
She has built and managed programs in technical and non-technical marketing, sales experience, enablement for internal and external audience, training, and social/community engagement.
Areas of Expertise:
- Field and Partner Enablement Programs
- Sales Excellence - Account Planning
- Process Improvement and Optimization
- Global Product Launch Programs
- Project Management
- Connected Sales and Marketing Programs
- Product/Solution Marketing
Born and raised in Mexico, Tania holds a Political Science degree from The Evergreen State College. She is fluent in Spanish and also speaks conversational Portuguese.Contact Tania Fernandez de Castro