CEO and Managing Partner / Seattle
Rich has driven world-class marketing, strategy, and management initiatives in the technology, manufacturing, retail, and entertainment sectors. As an adviser with a broad outlook and a holistic, entrepreneurial approach, he opens up new ways for organizations to analyze, plan, communicate, and execute.
Rich holds an honors MBA from the University of Washington and a summa cum laude management degree from Seattle University.
In his spare time, Rich pursues his passion for off-the-grid wilderness adventures and coaches his sons’ basketball and soccer teams. He also keeps his “Guitar Hero” street cred fresh by playing with legendary Seattle rock-and-roll band Sweet Water.
Richard Albrecht's Insights:
- How to Be Happy and Successful at Work: What They Didn’t Teach You in School
- Multiplying Team Effectiveness
- 10 Things I’ve Learned in 10 Years as a CEO
- Partners for a Stronger Community
- Relationship Marketing: How Trust Works in a Digital World
- How to Put Customers First in a Digital World
- Why Austin?
- Let’s Get Personal: Building Better B2B Brands
- Welcome to Bridge Insights