Bridge Partners is a people-focused, customer-driven consulting firm that helps organizations drive growth, adapt to change, and create enterprise value. Our consultants take pride in their unwavering commitment to client service and bring real-world industry experience and deep subject matter expertise to every project. Through a unique, small practice model, we deliver better value, build longer-lasting relationships, and create happier clients.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge Partners has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Place to Work.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Writer/Content Development Manager to join our team in Seattle, WA. In this role, you will be responsible for working directly with and for clients to build and develop enterprise and mid-market B2B core intellectual property and marketing campaign materials across a range of business topics and technologies. The Content Development Manager will manage multiple content development projects and related stakeholders in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. In addition, he/she will support the client marketing team and manage support requests as needed. Driven, creative, self-starters with an eye on perfecting their craft will be successful in this role.
- Work directly with Bridge Partners customers to develop core product and solution messaging, content, and related marketing materials across To-Customer, To-Partner and Through-Partner (OEM, Disti, Breadth) assets
- Create content and copy for enterprise and mid-market B2B audiences
- Work with senior team members and cross-functional client stakeholders within Marketing and collaborate with designated AORs
- Concept, write, and edit copy for a variety of integrated marketing campaigns and deliverables, including whitepapers/technical documents, eBooks, web content, banner ads, emails, social materials, blogs & forums content, infographic scripts, video scripting, event materials, tele-scripts, and partner marketing materials
- Distill complex subject matter into engaging B2B marketing copy.
- Track multiple assigned projects to completion, including driving content reviews that can include product management, SMEs, web, and other departments
- Understand and writer for brand tone, manor and editorial style guidelines, as needed
- Partner with Web & Video teams to create consistent messaging across delivery vehicles
- Excellent short-form and long-form writing skills in a variety of voices and tones
- Solid grammar, editing and proofreading capabilities
- Social fluency and a solid understanding of how to drive conversation and engagement across multiple channels
- Ability to conceptualize creatively
- Developing presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be deadline-oriented with an ability to develop multiple solutions for a single assignment
- Proficient in Word, with a working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Advertising
- 3- 5+ years’ experience writing to business customers
- Outstanding ability to sell through written communications
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences, including c-level, tech, BDM, ITDM & SMB
- Strong project prioritization skills
- A proven track record that demonstrates creativity, flexibility, and an inquisitive nature with the ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of an organization
- A portfolio or writing samples which showcase creative strategy and storytelling
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employer