Bridge Partners is a people-focused, customer-driven consulting firm that helps organizations drive growth, adapt to change, and create enterprise value. Our consultants take pride in their unwavering commitment to client service and bring real-world industry experience and deep subject matter expertise to every project. Through a unique, small practice model, we deliver better value, build longer-lasting relationships, and create happier clients.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge Partners has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Place to Work.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Technical Program Manager for our high-profile client in the Seattle, WA. You will be responsible for driving the various teams to deliver products and services to the market. You will be writing product specifications, creating and executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the software development life cycle from inception to production launch and post-production support.
- Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements
- Prioritize requirements and define scope to meet market needs in a timely manner given available resources
- Develop, maintain, and distribute (as appropriate) standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new products and services, including implementation plan, project schedule, project budget & variances, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, and risks assessment
- Partner with internal and external development teams to deliver on time and with the quality required
- Serve as the product owner in Agile / SCRUM development process
- Anticipate problems & complications and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project
- 5+ years of Program Management or Technical Product Management experience in a technology-oriented organization.
- Proven track record of successfully launching technology products and services
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new technologies quickly.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employer