Bridge Partners is a people-focused, customer-driven consulting firm that helps organizations drive growth, adapt to change, and create enterprise value. Our consultants take pride in their unwavering commitment to client service and bring real-world industry experience and deep subject matter expertise to every project. Through a unique, small practice model, we deliver better value, build longer-lasting relationships, and create happier clients.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge Partners has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Place to Work.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Jira Developer to join our team in Seattle, WA. This experienced software development engineer will help our client develop and manage the issue management web app, Jira. Jira is the core software technology that our client uses to collaborate, monitor, engage, and manage all software events, agile deliveries, projects, programs and business process across the entire enterprise. We are looking for a creative, full-stack software engineer that can join us solving challenges, identifying new requirements, and deploying new features. This is a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment, but an opportunity to make a substantial impact across a large enterprise.
- Configure Jira software to meet client’s requirements
- Evaluate and clarify current requirements
- Work with stakeholders to document and determine new features for deployment
- Own the vision, the product, the customers, and the code
- 12+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Significant, hands-on experience configuring the Jira software
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
- Strong subject matter expertise in the most current version of the software and the features available
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above. Local candidates only.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employer