Where the real you
makes a real impact.
We Believe Relationships Matter
By building authentic relationships with our clients and one another, our teams foster an environment of mutual respect. We know that there is always more than one way to solve a problem, so we collaborate to find creative solutions to our clients’ most pressing business challenges.
We’re nationally recognized for the quality of our work and consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing businesses in America. With all the growth and achievement, we have maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we have received numerous Best Company to Work For awards.
Bridge Partners provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental plans.
What we look for in you
You are your client's expert problem solver, cheerleader, and business partner. You take ownership of your work and take pride in delivering results.
You are comfortable working without a hands-on manager. You have the skills to provide solutions, ideas, and expertise. You know when to ask for help.
You understand there is more than one way to solve a problem. You are at ease with ambiguity.
You bring strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
You enjoy working with your team to come up with ideas and solve problems, even in a virtual environment.
You take the lead and move forward on your own. You are resourceful and develop creative solutions.
Hear from our people
"I came to Bridge Partners so that I could be my most authentic self."
Robin Berson / Director
"I can choose to advance my career—or stay right where I am. Either way I can be a success here."
Barbara Spear / Manager
"We use technology to eliminate barriers and empower our people to collaborate more effectively."
Basharat Khan / Director of IT and Operations
"I was given meaningful work from day one. You can expect to hit the ground running."
Tim Gunderson / Marketing Manager
“I’m paired up with exciting projects that match my skills and passion, and given the resources and coaching I need to be successful.”
Alicia Chen / Senior Consultant
"We invest in coaching, mentoring, and training you to be a great business consultant. Plus, we offer exciting projects with great clients."
Todd Vold / Partner
We have ongoing consulting opportunities in a variety of roles. Send us your resume today to speak with one of our recruiters.
We are immediately hiring for the following featured positions.
- Senior Mobile Interaction Designer - Bellevue, WA (#255)
- Business Intelligence Specialist, Seattle, WA (#254)
- Advanced Analytics Consultant - Seattle, WA (#253)
- Accessory Category Manager - Seattle, WA (#252)
- Product Owner - Seattle, WA (#251)
- Product Manager - Seattle, WA (#250)
- Communications Manager - Seattle, WA (#249)
- Distribution Channel Account Manager - Buffalo, NY (#248)
- Channel Account Manager - Boston, MA (#247)
- Distribution Channel Account Manager - Greenville, SC (#246)
- Digital Practice Principal - Seattle, WA (#244)
- Marketing Principal - Austin, TX (#243)
- Marketing Principal - Seattle, WA (#242)
- Writer/Content Developer - Seattle, WA (#233)
- Program Manager - Seattle, WA (#231)
- Technical Program Manager - Seattle, WA (#216)