Practice Director / Seattle
With 18+ years experience creating and implementing integrated marketing, communications, and process improvement plans, Nathan is passionate about helping companies increase revenue and value. His experience spans manufacturing, technology, retail, and public sector industries. He’s skilled at helping companies chart paths to success, and his combination of client-side and agency marketing experience helps him align business strategy across teams and organizations.
His pursuit of positive outcomes and results drive him toward innovative and disciplined project approaches that keep the quality of customer and partner
experiences at the forefront of his thinking. He communicates skillfully, delivers great value, and thrives at building order from chaos.
Areas of Expertise:
- Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Value Proposition, Positioning, and Messaging Development
- Customer Segmentation and Persona Development
- Sales Enablement and Buyer Journey Programs
- Partnership and Alliance Marketing
- Process and Information Flow Development
Prior to joining Bridge Partners, Nathan led an agency practice and directed business operations for a Seattle technology marketing agency. Nathan holds a B.S. degree from the University of Maryland University College. He lives in Woodinville, WA with his wife and two children.
Nathan Wright's Insights:
- Ten Elements of High-Performance Messaging
- Learning to Fail Fast
- Marketing Automation: Consistency Counts