At Bridge Partners, we practice the art and science of business transformation. We deliver insightful strategy, meticulous planning, creative thinking, and pinpoint execution.
Our people build and execute world-class programs in Marketing, Sales & Channel, and Operations & Technology across a variety of industries from our offices in Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, and Austin.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Company to Work For.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Technical Product Manager to join our team in Austin, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for integration and implementation of Marketo into a Fortune 500 company enterprise (Marketo and/or Eloqua experience is required). You will work across engineering and business leads in the B2C space for the company. You will be responsible for understanding functional and product requirements for component / module for a specific release, documenting it as functional specifications, applying agile principles to convert these specifications into stories and work units and then translating them into criteria for acceptable product performance. This individual should work independently, at the same time collaborating with all other roles within an agile product development life cycle to ensure product releases.
- Define and socialize the product’s long-term strategy and plan, and evangelize that vision throughout the organization
- Facilitate trade-off decisions between investment, schedule and customer benefit
- Actively lead risk mitigation and product management; lead problem resolution as issues arise
- Build effective relationships with key internal engineering teams
- Monitor and track product feedback to help in the prioritization of development product releases
- Gather detailed problems from internal client interviews and turn them into the features, epics and stories that set the direction for commerce engineering teams
- Explain the why and what of new features
- Be comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
- Collaborate with internal customers on training, testing, and related activities
- Optimize the user experience of your product area’s tools and processes including system management, performance testing, monitoring, onboarding and off-boarding
- Hands-on experience in setting and configuring the instance
- Conduct vendor SaaS product evaluation, market research, with hands-on experience in these tools, has experience doing RFPs, proposals as well
- Marketo and/or Eloqua experience required
- 10+ years of experience contributing to delivery of integration marketing automation platforms
- BS degree in Computing Sciences or equivalent technical discipline
- Solid understanding of networking concepts, equipment, protocols, etc. (firewalls, load balancers, routers, switches, etc.)
- Extensive experience operating highly-available, high-volume environments, ideally in a SaaS or commodity website environment Knowledge of Java Application Servers administration and tuning Experience with monitoring and analysis tools (Nagios, Cacti, Splunk etc.)
- Very strong verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to clearly define ideas and recommendations
- Communicate clearly with peers as well as management and provide technical leadership to more junior team members
- Knowledgeable about common software industry integration practices and sustaining operations for integration platforms
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employer