At Bridge Partners, we practice the art and science of business transformation. We deliver insightful strategy, meticulous planning, creative thinking, and pinpoint execution.
Our people build and execute world-class programs in Marketing, Sales & Channel, and Operations & Technology across a variety of industries from our offices in Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, and Austin.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Company to Work For.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Technical Product Manager to join our team in Austin, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for integration and implementation of Marketo into a Fortune 500 company enterprise. You will work across engineering and business leads in the B2C space for the company. You will be responsible for understanding functional and product requirements for component / module for a specific release, documenting it as functional specifications, applying agile principles to convert these specifications into stories and work units and then translating them into criteria for acceptable product performance. This individual should work independently, at the same time collaborating with all other roles within an agile product development life cycle to ensure product releases.
- Product manager(s) will work with IT and business, business partners, to create proper roadmaps
- Gather and create requirements and work with IT to execute features
- Perform strategic market analysis, to set strategy for new platform
- Must be dynamic in nature and able to handle multiple technologies at once,
- Understanding of CMS system, java, owns front to back products from top to bottom what product needs to do and look like from UI perspective, service layers, infrastructure requirements
- Work with third party technology/ system and integrate into products or platform. integrations Seema system – available globally – partnered with agency translation services
- Degree in Computer Science
- Software engineer or developer background
- Previous product management role
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work cross-functionally
- Software engineer in an enterprise environment with product management experience
- 15+ years of experience in the IT industry with 5+ years of product management experience.
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employe