At Bridge Partners, we practice the art and science of business transformation. We deliver insightful strategy, meticulous planning, creative thinking, and pinpoint execution.
Our people build and execute world-class programs in Marketing, Sales & Channel, and Operations & Technology across a variety of industries from our offices in Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, and Austin.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Company to Work For.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Technical Product Manager to join our team in Austin Texas. The technical product manager will be responsible for end to end product development, writing requirements, and collaborating with business partners to set product roadmaps for a large financial company. Products range from responsibility over “.com” platform, to individual back-end payment systems, processing systems, verification, and authorization systems.
- Work with IT and business partners to create proper roadmaps
- Gather and create requirements and work with IT to execute features
- Perform strategic market analysis to set strategy for new platform
- Strong understanding of CMS system and java
- Own products from a UI perspective, service layers, and infrastructure requirements
- Work with third-party technology to integrate into products or platform.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science*
- Software engineering or development experience
- Product management experience
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable handling multiple technologies at once
*The educational qualifications are strict requirements for this job.
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- 8-10 years of IT industry experience
- Experience in an enterprise environment as a software engineer and product manager
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employe