At Bridge Partners, we practice the art and science of business transformation. We deliver insightful strategy, meticulous planning, creative thinking, and pinpoint execution.
Our people build and execute world-class programs in Marketing & Digital, Sales & Channel, and Operations & Technology across a variety of industries from our offices in Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, and Austin.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Company to Work For.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking an Instructional Design Project Manager to join our team in Redmond, WA. One of our clients needs to plan, develop, and deploy four partner training modules. Most of the content already exists, but will need to be structured into 4 training modules (levels 100, 200, 300, 400). This project is broken into phase 1 planning (now through July) and phase 2 development/launch (Aug-Oct).
- Work with client to create a Curriculum Development Plan that guides the development of 4 partner readiness training courses
- Document training priorities and desired results
- Define instructional design structure/approach with learning objectives clearly defined
- Develop work-back schedule and project plan
- Define course testing plan, course structure, and key components
- Articulate the instructional strategy based on the client’s objective, articulating the pros/cons of different training modalities based on your hands on experience with virtual training methods
- Estimate the scope of work required to develop learning modules (potential phase 2 project) based on content gap assessment and propose approach to fill gaps
- 8+ years instructional design planning experience, including course development, project planning, defining learning priorities, and defining exam questions
- Experience designing course resources such as Syllabus, Communications, Instructor Guide, exam questions (all to be created in a potential phase 2)
- Experience managing training course development phases (including design, development testing, review and launch phases)
- Ability to collaborate with client and stakeholders
- Ability to operate within a complex corporate environment to manage approvals from multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of channel partner readiness curriculum development
- Understands SCORM compliant training development
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above. Local candidates only.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employer