At Bridge Partners, we practice the art and science of business transformation. We deliver insightful strategy, meticulous planning, creative thinking, and pinpoint execution.
Our people build and execute world-class programs in Marketing, Sales & Channel, and Operations & Technology across a variety of industries from our offices in Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, and Austin.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Company to Work For.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst / Data Modeler to join our client’s team in Redmond, WA. In this role, you will be responsible for modeling and rationalizing the taxonomy. You will review, understand, and rationalize all of the reference data used by our client’s two business systems. You will need to ensure that the data model supports the measurement objectives of the business while eliminating redundancies between both the businesses and their related processes. This is a great opportunity in a very healthy organization. Come join a team where you can enable millions of dollars in savings, improve the daily processes of tens of thousands of individuals, as well as create happier and better served customers while growing profits.
- Develop and maintain end-to-end information architecture models.
- Drive the adoption of information and data structure documentation standards.
- Analyze data, build reports, and recommend improvements to improve data quality.
- Ensure the taxonomy needs of two multi-billion dollar businesses are met as they converge on a common set of delivery resources and processes.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and Process Engineering teams to maximize the decision-making value of enterprise information.
- Data modeling experience from whiteboard to fully functional toolset.
- SQL query development and optimization required; Microsoft reporting toolset experience desired.
- Data analysis capabilities sufficient to research and discover the chain of custody across multiple platforms.
- Must have a degree (Computer Science, Social Science, or Business) and/or equivalent experience.
- At least 4 - 6 years related business and IT consulting experience.
- Experience delivering complex, global, multi-year engagements in transforming environments.
- Experience with data mastering projects.
- Knowledge of data mastering principals.
- Interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills with Director-level leaders.
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employer