At Bridge Partners, we practice the art and science of business transformation. We deliver insightful strategy, meticulous planning, creative thinking, and pinpoint execution.
Our people build and execute world-class programs in Marketing & Digital, Sales & Channel, and Operations & Technology across a variety of industries from our offices in Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, and Austin.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Company to Work For.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Channel Sales Lead to join our high-profile client’s team in Chicago. In this role, you will drive the commercial channel segment of the PC market and grow OEM sales of server, notebook, and desktop products.
- Drive and deepen the engagement of key sales executives
- Drive the collection of Point of Sale reporting to track key metrics
- Drive engagement with executive, sales, and technical arms of their partners; work closely with a Marketing team to drive marketing engagements
- Support and aid in the sales process by providing company contacts, content, and materials to assigned partner sales staff
- Drive awareness of company’s and OEM’s product updates; drive training for sales, manage marcom materials, and drive marketing initiatives and webinars with their partners
- Drive attendance to company events and product launches
- Create and update a sales pipeline with priority accounts
- Drive opportunities to closure with the partner and escalate key opportunities
- 5 years of relevant industry and channel experience
- Client server knowledge is a must
- Capability to achieve and maintain senior management level relationships with local partners
- Understanding of the IT landscape (PC and Laptops)
- Experience in working in a commission-based business with direct sales attainment goals and/or objectives
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple partners, including OEMs, distributors, and ISV partners
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as demonstrated presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with remote supervision; candidate must be self-motivated and able to work in a home/remote office environment
- Proven track record of success in channel sales and/or business development
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Regional and national travel will be required
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above. Local candidates only.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employer